Calendar of Events
Highlights of Past Seasons
History & Highlights
St. Nicholas Church
Listen to us
Contact, volunteer, or join!
HIGHLIGHTS OF PAST SEASONS
Since its inception, The St. Nicholas Balalaika Orchestra has had dozens of challenging opportunities and memorial events, including:
- Hosting the 2006 and 2015 BDAA Conventions in Akron, Ohio.
- Performances with the Firelands Symphony Orchestra in Sandusky, Ohio
- Performances with the Tuscarawas Philharmonic Orchestra in New Philadelphia, Ohio
- Participation in the gala opening of the “Faberge in America” tour at the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Performance at The Youngstown Symphony Guild “Russian Rhapsody Ball,” held at the historic Edward G. Powers Auditorium in Youngstown, Ohio
- Featured performances at 22nd International Convention of The Balalaika and Domra Association (Pittsburgh, Pa.) and the 25th Anniversary Convention (Washington, D.C.)
- Serving as exclusive musical entertainment at the Russian Brotherhood Organization Supreme Conventions in both Scranton and Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Numerous prestigious concerts, festivals, and cultural events.